Marvelous Mexico has superfoods growing all around that contain super nutritional values to assist you in reaching the best health and energy.
Here is the list of naturally growing foods that you can enjoy while in Mexico that will improve your health and disposition. The best part is that they are delicious and abundant.
1. Moringa is Mexico’s magical miracle plant with leaves that contain vitamins, nutrients and many antioxidants. A partial list includes 7 times the vitamin C found in oranges, 4 times the calcium found in milk, and twice the protein, 4 times the vitamin A found in carrots, 3 times the potassium found in bananas and 3 times the iron found in almonds.
2. Chia seeds provide fibre, protein, calcium and essential fatty acids. The combination helps to reduce inflammation in your body.
3. Cacao harvested from trees is large in magnesium fighting acid buildup while neutralizing toxins. It calms sensitivity to pain, quiets nerves, builds strong bones and teeth. Additionally cacao contains iron and chromium helping to balance blood sugar.
4. Mangoes while topping the list of delicious is also great for digestion in your metabolism. They promote healthy skin and assist in fighting cancer.
5. Chayote is a vegetable with nutrients that have anti-inflammatory properties which is an aid in high-blood pressure, kidney stones and indigestion. The vegetable is high in fiber balancing blood sugar. also
6. Coconuts abound in Mexico. They are the number one killer. You can jump from a snake and step on a spider, but… you don’t see a coconut falling. The nuts are rich in fibre that helps in detoxification. They provide iron and are good for digestion. The liquid is made up of naturally occurring bioactive enzymes and aids electrolyte balance with high levels of potassium.
7. Avocados are a fruit that is high in good fat which benefits the heart and brain. They also have fiber and anti-oxidants. Avocados reduce inflammation and fight cancer. Additionally they are high in potassium helping to reduce high blood pressure.
8. Aloe Vera is great for digestion, ulcers and constipation besides it’s well known benefit to the skin and wounds.
9. Jack Fruit contains potassium, carbs, natural sugar, vitamin A,C, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, fiber and antioxidants.
10. Guanabana: round s out the benefits of our super-foods with nutrients, more antioxidants and vitamin B & C.
Come feast with us in Mexico. To your health!